1. Calisthenics – Squats, Pushups, Sit ups, Squat Thrusts (Click Here for Image)
a. Newbies – 20 of each
b. Beginners – 30 of each
c. Challengers – 40 of each
d. Competitors – 50 of each
2. Short Run (Click Here for Image)
Now that your heart rate is up time to start running.
3. Lunge lane (Click Here for Image)
The distance varies by level. Guaranteed to make your legs burn. Take a rest if needed but you can only lunge – no walking. Competitors you’re going over a ¼ mile with your hands behind your head.
4. Speed and Agility Run (Click Here for Image)
Now that your legs are temporarily shot let’s time to see you move. Start with some High Knees. Add some cones and hay bales. Let’s see how mobile and agile you are.
5. Walls (Click Here for Image)
The short ones – 5 feet. There will be help for everyone but the competitors. Everyone has 5 to climb.
6. Long run (Click Here for Image)
¾ – 1 mile of running. Your legs will be so tired, it’ll feel like the last mile of a marathon.
7. Tire Flip (Click Here for Image)
200lb+ tires. You have to flip it 4-10 times depending on your level. The tires are different sizes but pretty much weigh the same amount. You can do it solo or with help. It doesn’t matter unless you’re a competitor. Competitors must flip the tires solo.
8. Chain Pull (Click Here for Image)
60lbs, 100 yards. You must pull it while backpedaling. Your hams and glutes will be on fire.
9. Wheel Barrel Push (Click Here for Image)
It’s sorta looks like a wheel barrel. It’s our version, loaded with 90lbs. and a flat tire. Push it through grass for the designated distance and turn around and come back.
10. Transverse Wall (Click Here for Image)
We gotta see you move in different planes. Hope you’ve tried rock climbing. Climb from one side to the other. Crawl through some tunnels and repeat. Competitors if you fall off you must go back to the beginning.
11. Balance beams and Tunnels (Click Here for Image)
Gotta see what kind of balance you have. Up and down. Walking then Crawling. Repeat, repeat, repeat. Competitors if you fall off the balance beam you must be back to the beginning.
12. Wall Climb (Click Here for Image)
Big walls. 8 ft.high. No worries you have rope to help you. You gotta do it four times.
13. Ruck Sack Run (Click Here for Image)
1/2 mile. You have to take your 25lb rucksack with you. I hope you’ve been training with a weight vest!
14. Cargo Net (Click Here for Image)
Balance, core and upper body strength will be on display in this obstacle. It’s a simple 8-foot climb across the net. Again and again. With some jumping in between. NO ROLLING!
15. Over/Unders (Click Here for Image)
100 yards of leaping and ducking. Over 2 foot hurdles, Under 3 foot hurdles. 48 hurdles in all!
16. Ropes (Click Here for Image)
40ft, 2inches. Slam it as hard and as fast as you can for the allotted time (30 – 60 secs.) Competitors if you bonk you get a 15 or 30 sec. penalty.
17. Monkey Bars (Click Here for Image)
All you have to do is make it across 12 bars. Competitors make sure you touch every bar.
18. Sprint to the finish line (Click Here for Image)
Let’s see what’s left in the tank.